Looking for a challenge this week? Try this pyramid workout designed by Joe Caruso at FT Norwell. Work your way up one side of the pyramid and end at the other. It’s a total body workout guaranteed to get your heart pumping. Ask for it during your next session or try it on your own.
Let’s get started.
- 10 – Back Squats
- 15 – Sumo High Pulls
- 20 – Wall Balls (make sure to aim high)
- 25 – Kettle Bell Swings
- 30 – Squat Jumps (challenge yourself by adding weights)
- 40 – Pushups
- 50 – Air Squats
- 40 – Dips (to make them harder try doing them off parallel bars)
- 30 – Pull-ups or TRX pull-ups
- 25 – Box Jumps (use a box height that is challenging)
- 20 – Leg raises
- 15 – Bench Press
- 10 – Deadlifts
This is also a great program to do with a partner! Start on opposite sides of the pyramid and meet in the middle.