Are you up for earning a $100 gift card? Then take the Great Jeans Challenge at Fitness Together studios across Eastern New England.
Participating studios include:
Amesbury/Newburyport MA | Arlington MA | Belmont MA
Burlington MA | Cambridge MA | Cohasset MA
Dedham MA | Hingham MA | Lexington MA
Newtonville/Auburndale MA | North Andover MA
Norwell MA | Providence RI | Weston/Waltham MA
(The visual below is from the Challenge being run at the Fitness Together studios in Cohasset, Dedham, Norwell and Westborough. Please check with your local FT Studio to see if they are still running the challenge and their specifics of the program — start/end dates, special deals, etc. A full list of Eastern New England Fitness Together Studios can be found at FTGetsResults.)
Not only will our FT trainers guide your exercise to get you down 2 sizes, they have a pulled together a whole nutritional program. In fact, check out the recipes FT will have you dining and snacking on during the eight weeks.
- All contestants must complete contest registration, Quick F.I.T. and photo release.
- Participants agree to complete 3 training sessions per week for 8 weeks for a total of 24 sessions. After the 8 weeks any unused sessions are forfeited.
- Participants agree to make their best to follow the nutrition and training component of the program.
- Participants must bring in their goal jeans – up to two sizes too small – to Fitness Together and try them on prior to 1st training session. A staff member will document the jeans, take a “before” photograph of participant in the jeans and in workout clothes.
- Participants will do a mid-point check-in to try on their jeans (week 4).
- Final try-on is at the end of the 8th training week. All participants who fit into their jeans are eligible to win a $100 clothing gift certificate to a local retailer.
- Participants may try on jeans only during the official try-on weeks and must have their results recorded. An after photograph with participant fitting into jeans will be taken.